The only rule to the Blogger Recognition award is to nominate colleages. However, if doing so is problematical, please accept this nomination for what it is, a Blogger Recognition Award. You need not acknowledge this nomination except by telling you received it.
I wish to thank Xena for nominating me for a Respect award. One wonders if one deserves such an honour. However, I have been doing my best, which is perhaps all that one can do.
My posts are, at times, too long and I repeat myself or say something that may seem irrelevant.
I am therefore very grateful for this nomination and wish to congratulate other nominees.
Usually nominations come with rules. If there are rules, I will respect these rules.
Again, I thank you most sincerely.
Beethoven – Serenade for Flute, Violin and Viola, Op. 25
II – Tempo ordinario d’un menuetto, Trio I & Trio II
The chamber ensemble of Symphonie Fantastique playing Beethoven’s Serenade for Flute, Violin and Viola in the church of the Teutonic Order, Vienna.
It is a privilege to me nominated for an award by a knowledgeable and very generous person. Aquileana’s contribution to the internet is Greek mythology, the story of a civilization accompanied by images, visual representations that portray the human experience.
I wish to thank Petrel41, dearkitty1.wordpress, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. It is a privilege. I have nominated 15 bloggers, but had to replace one nomination. My nominee had an award-free weblog.
1. I truly loved my profession, university teaching, despite the following:
2. My employers limited my ability to further my research by giving me new courses to teach. (I didn’t like it.)
3. However, I had the ability to learn a discipline in very little time. In order to do so, I would call on the world’s foremost experts for guidance. (They liked it.)
4. Music and the fine arts have been my best refuge.
5. In 1976, I caught a virus and never fully recovered. In order to remain a university teacher, I had to limit my social life drastically.
6. I simply love sharing coffee or a fine meal with a good friend, or good friends.
7. I have read a large number of books.
e. My Answers
1. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you like to live?
2. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you never like to live?
3. Which screen do you watch more: computer screen or TV screen?
The computer screen.
4. Do you watch sports on TV?
5. If yes, what is your favourite sport on TV?
6. What is your favourite kind of music?
“Classical” music, but not exclusively.
7. What is your best experience so far in 2015?
Not having to leave my apartment on the coldest days of the past winter.
f. My Questions
1. During which period of the day do you work best?
2. Do you have a pet and which kind?
3. What is your best source of energy?
4. Have you ever made a truly catastrophic decision?
5. What is your very first memory?
6. What do you like best about yourself?
7. Do you have a refuge?
Thank the person who gave you this award. (a)
Include a link to their blog. (b)
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs. (c)
Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (d)
(Answer the questions from the person who nominates you, (e) and then ask 7 of your own.) (f)
Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger image to your post.
About The Rules
You need not thank me or show a link to my weblog.
If you do not have the time to follow all the rules and nominate WordPress colleagues for a versatile blogger award, accept this nomination as a sign of appreciation. Simply show that you were nominated. Thank you.
The Annunciation, Fra Angelico, 1437-46 (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank you Petrel14
First, allow me to thank Petrel14 for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am truly touched. My WordPress family is very dear to me. The internet is at times inaccessible: it slows down, but it allows communication with people all over the world.
If you haven’t the time to follow the rules, please accept this nomination as an expression of appreciation and love.
Please do not feel you have to accept this nomination. It seems to me that you should be able simply to let people know you have been nominated. My wish is to let my readers know just how much they mean to me and that I love them all, as do their WordPress colleagues.