I apologize for not acknowledging receipt of this nomination yesterday. I had to keep appointments.
First I would like to thank Dear Kitty1.Some Blog for nominating me for the blogger recognition award displayed above. I do not think I deserve an award at this point because I haven’t posted articles frequently for several months. However, I have worked carefully on those I published. There are rules to follow.
- The first rule attached to this nomination is to thank my colleague most sincerely. She is a person I have admired from the moment I started blogging and interacting with other bloggers.
- The second rule is to tell how by blog started. This rule could lead to my writing several posts, but I will keep it short. I started blogging when I realized US President Obama was criticized for the best things he did. He has helped to modernize the United States, bring it up to today’s societal standards. If Donald Trump replaces him, I fear very much that he will do away with Obamacare. He’ll protect the rich.
- The third rule is to give advice to bloggers. The Google rating of my post is not good which has nothing to do with content. It’s presentation. I have learned to insert images and videos into my posts, but I do not know how to customize my blog. Filling your sidebar is important. As well, keep a formula. For instance a picture and a few words can make for a beautiful post. But my two pieces of advice would be:
– To make access to your blog as easy as possible.
– To make your blog easy to navigate is also crucial.
- The fourth rule is to thank the person who nominated you and to provide a link to the person. Thank you very much dear Kitty.
- The fifth rule is to nominate 15 bloggers. So there we go.
My nominees are:
Ramblings (derrickjknight) (1)
I didn’t have my glasses on (ksbeth) (2)
El Espacio de Chus (3)
Eyes on Europe & the Middle East (5)
La Audacia de Aquiles (6)
Poetic Parfait (7)
Live and Learn (David Kanigan) (9)
Mustard Seed Budget (11)
Another Day Another Story (12)
In Saner Thought (14)
Viages al Fondo del Alsa (15)
Each nominee will receive a notification. You need not thank me and you are free to decline this nomination. If you choose to accept it, the rules are:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
I thank dear Kitty once again. ♥
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Violin Concerto No. 5 in A, 2nd Movement
© Micheline Walker
21 September 2016