a. Thank you dear Kitty
I wish to thank Petrel41, dearkitty1.wordpress, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. It is a privilege. I have nominated 15 bloggers, but had to replace one nomination. My nominee had an award-free weblog.
b. Link to my blog
c. My Nominees
Staycation, Atlanta, Georgia
- Paul Militaru
- Ina Vukic
La Audacia de Aquiles
Sketching::Drawing from Observation
Bite Size Canada
- Dom DIFrancesco: the Poetic Musings of Dom DIFrancesco
Black and Write
- Jo-Ann Chateau
League of Bloggers for a Better World
I didn’t have my glasses on
- TheCrazyBagLady, Istanbul
- Unclerave’s Wordy Weblog
- GP Cox
Viajes al fondo del alsa
d. About myself
1. I truly loved my profession, university teaching, despite the following:
2. My employers limited my ability to further my research by giving me new courses to teach. (I didn’t like it.)
3. However, I had the ability to learn a discipline in very little time. In order to do so, I would call on the world’s foremost experts for guidance. (They liked it.)
4. Music and the fine arts have been my best refuge.
5. In 1976, I caught a virus and never fully recovered. In order to remain a university teacher, I had to limit my social life drastically.
6. I simply love sharing coffee or a fine meal with a good friend, or good friends.
7. I have read a large number of books.
e. My Answers
1. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you like to live?
2. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you never like to live?
3. Which screen do you watch more: computer screen or TV screen?
The computer screen.
4. Do you watch sports on TV?
5. If yes, what is your favourite sport on TV?
6. What is your favourite kind of music?
“Classical” music, but not exclusively.
7. What is your best experience so far in 2015?
Not having to leave my apartment on the coldest days of the past winter.
f. My Questions
1. During which period of the day do you work best?
2. Do you have a pet and which kind?
3. What is your best source of energy?
4. Have you ever made a truly catastrophic decision?
5. What is your very first memory?
6. What do you like best about yourself?
7. Do you have a refuge?
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (a)
- Include a link to their blog. (b)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs. (c)
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (d)
- (Answer the questions from the person who nominates you, (e) and then ask 7 of your own.) (f)
- Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger image to your post.
About The Rules
- You need not thank me or show a link to my weblog.
- If you do not have the time to follow all the rules and nominate WordPress colleagues for a versatile blogger award, accept this nomination as a sign of appreciation. Simply show that you were nominated. Thank you.
With kindest regards. ♥