On January 2, 2013, our colleague Jay Morris, The Wayward Journey, made my world a brighter place by nominating me for a Sunshine Award. I was delighted.
As Jay wrote, some people do not accept awards. In my opinion, one should have a choice in the matter. If you do not accept awards, please look upon my nominating you as a personal tribute to excellent blogs. I should think, you can also tell you have been nominated. In fact, if you know how to do this, I believe you may put the nomination in your sidebar. This is a process I have yet to master. I’ve tried, but made a mess.
There are rules.
First, you must link back to me. You may do this by writing a comment when you receive this post.
Second, You must reveal seven facts about yourself.
Third, You must nominate ten other blogs.
This is what I said about myself:
- I am respectful of others, whatever their ethnicity, rich or poor, etc.
- I had a very loving and generous husband.
- Nature gave me an insightful mind and good looks.
- Music, the fine arts, books and cats have brought me great pleasure.
- I enjoy a “café society.”
- I prefer the indoors, but let the outdoors in and the indoors out.
- My favourite outing is joining dear friends for a dinner, or just coffee, and good conversation.
My nominees are:
- sub rosa http://omstreifer.wordpress.com/
- Stefania’s http://poorbuthonest.wordpress.com/
- louvain95 http://louvain95.wordpress.com/
- Kateshrewday http://kateshrewsday.com/
- Colltales http://colltales.com/
- vickram roy’s blog: http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com/
- Writing Between the Lines http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/
- The Red Cedar http://theredcedar.wordpress.com/
- Bite Size Canada http://tkmorin.wordpress.com/
- Pushblog http://pushblog.co.uk/