On January 2, 2013, our colleague Jay Morris made my world a brighter place by nominating me for a Sunshine Award. I was delighted.
There are rules.
First, I must link back to me. I believe a I must link back to the person who nominated me. Please click on Thank you Jay.
Second, I must reveal seven facts about myself. Now, that is very difficult.
Third, I must nominate ten other blogs. That is also difficult
Let’s go to second:
- I am respectful of others, whatever their ethnicity, rich or poor.
- I had a very loving and generous husband.
- Nature gave me an insightful mind and good looks.
- Music, the fine arts, books and cats have brought me great pleasure.
- I enjoy a café society.
- I prefer the indoors, but let the outdoors in and the indoors out.
- My favourite outing is joining dear friends for a dinner, or just coffee, and good conversation.
My nominees are:
- sub rosa http://omstreifer.wordpress.com/
- Stefania’s http://poorbuthonest.wordpress.com/
- louvain95 http://louvain95.wordpress.com/
- Kateshrewday http://kateshrewsday.com/
- Colltales http://colltales.com/
- vickram roy’s blog: http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com/
- Writing Between the Lines http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/
- The Red Cedar http://theredcedar.wordpress.com/
- Bite Size Canada http://tkmorin.wordpress.com/
- Pushblog http://pushblog.co.uk/
Congratulations on your well deserved award and congratulations to all those remarkable bloggers who received your nomination!! I am celebrating…
You are on the list for the second award.
Just following your blog is the best award of all!!!
Thank you Clandmother,
But, but you are being nominated. Just take it as a sign of appreciation.
You are amazing!!! 🙂
So are you!
Congratulations, dear Micheline, for such a well deserved nomination! You brighten our days with your so well-researched subjects, well-chosen paintings and musical illustrations.
You surprised me by nominating me: I don’t have much time to blog anymore. It touches me deeply, thank you so much.
All the best, Lou xxx
I so like what I do and very much appreciate my WordPress community. Besides, I have learned that nominating ten persons and saying seven things about myself is not that difficult.
Now we will see what happens. I feel as tough I had thrown coins in a fountain.
Dear Lou, take good care of yourself,
Congratulations dear Micheline. Your nomination is well deserved!
I apareciez very much for all items, very documented and from which I learned a lot! Thank you so much for this!
Thank you with all my heart because you nominated my blog. I feel honored!
Have a wonderful day, dear Micheline and many blessings!
Big hugs always with love, Your friend, Stefania! 🙂
Thank you Stefania,
In my opinion you deserve a Lovely blogger award, but I could not give what I did not have. I was nominated last year, but could not understand the rules.
I have since learned that is not difficult to nominate others and say seven things about oneself.
Thank you for your lovely posts. They always delight me.
Big hugs and love,