On January 2, 2013, our colleague Jay Morris made my world a brighter place by nominating me for a Sunshine Award. I was delighted.
There are rules.
First, I must link back to me. I believe a I must link back to the person who nominated me. Please click on Thank you Jay.
Second, I must reveal seven facts about myself. Now, that is very difficult.
Third, I must nominate ten other blogs. That is also difficult
Let’s go to second:
- I am respectful of others, whatever their ethnicity, rich or poor.
- I had a very loving and generous husband.
- Nature gave me an insightful mind and good looks.
- Music, the fine arts, books and cats have brought me great pleasure.
- I enjoy a café society.
- I prefer the indoors, but let the outdoors in and the indoors out.
- My favourite outing is joining dear friends for a dinner, or just coffee, and good conversation.
My nominees are:
- sub rosa http://omstreifer.wordpress.com/
- Stefania’s http://poorbuthonest.wordpress.com/
- louvain95 http://louvain95.wordpress.com/
- Kateshrewday http://kateshrewsday.com/
- Colltales http://colltales.com/
- vickram roy’s blog: http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com/
- Writing Between the Lines http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/
- The Red Cedar http://theredcedar.wordpress.com/
- Bite Size Canada http://tkmorin.wordpress.com/
- Pushblog http://pushblog.co.uk/