The problem has not been resolved. There were demonstrations and many arrests were made in the last twenty-four hours. So the “congenital malcontents” are working very hard.
- The Montreal Gazette: http://www.montrealgazette.com/index.html
- The National Post: http://www.nationalpost.com/index.html
- CBC News: http://www.cbc.ca/news/
- CTV News: http://montreal.ctv.ca/
- New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/
The video I am including tells the story of the Chinese workers who helped build the Canadian Pacific Railroad. Thousands died, but it seems their lives were not deemed important.Chinese railroad workers in Canada: 1880-1885 (please click on the title to see the video). Micheline Walker© 24 May 2012 WordPress